Sales Sales and more sales

23:40

Hey everyone, winter sales are almost ending and I decided to share with you the stuff that I bought.

For starters I bought two shirts on H&M. 








The first one is a black Rib-knit jumper, and I got it for 9,99€. In my opinion it's a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a black turtleneck jumper.


The second purchase was this top and the final price was 5,99€




I've been addicted to hoodies and sweaters and I couldnt let the change of buying this hoodie slip. It's from Bershka and the orignal price was 22,99€ and I bought it for 5,99€, pretty good deal right? 


My ultimate acquisition was this beautiful military coat from Pull and Bear and it cost me 29,99€ 


Lastly I bought these velvet boots, they are from Stradivarius, sadly I don't remember the price. 

Tell me what was your favourite purchase from the sales season in the comments.
Thanks for reading xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe